Hey y’all! Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I’m Carrie and I’m so glad you’re here! Grab your favorite beverage, kick off your shoes and stay awhile!
I reckon you may want to know a little about the person behind the blog. Well, I’ll do my best. I’ll let you in on a secret, I had to enlist the help of my husband for this one!
I’m the wife to an amazing man, who just so happens to be in law enforcement. We’ve been married since 2000, and have been a couple since 1994. I tell ya, the years sure do fly! Together, we have three children. 2 boys and a little girl. We have homeschooled from the very beginning and it’s what works for our family.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I’m an avid coffee drinker. Maybe I should say I’m a cream and sugar drinker with a little coffee for added support.
- I was a dental assistant before I became a mother. I’ve worked in both Orthodontics and General Dentistry.
- I love all things photography related. While I do own and can absolutely rock my DSLR, I typically use my cell phone and add on lenses.
- I haven’t ever been to a concert.
- I prefer going for a walk in nature, over shoe shopping!
- I’m a night owl.
- Laughing until my cheeks hurt, is one of my favorite things to do!
- I am an only child.
- While I do enjoy the ocean, I will not swim in the water. Sharks paralyze me with fear.
- I secretly want to be a runner, but I’m lazy.
- I would rather blog about our life, than talk about myself.If you’d like, leave a comment, we LOVE comments! Be sure to follow our blog so you’ll get notifications about our newest adventures!